Entrepreneur & Invention Industry Expert
Sean is a graduate of the esteemed McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas, Austin. He is a true believer in capitalism and the American dream.
For the past 32 years, Sean has thrived within the financial industry and has spoken coast to coast to well over 100,000 people. He is just now on the final stages of his book entitled, Success Doesn’t Care How You Feel!
Sean served for 4 years as the CEO of the Inventors Center of Kansas City (ICKC) widely regarded as one of the nation’s most successful inventor organizations. It’s mission is to assist inventors and entrepreneurs in bringing their products profitably to market.
While serving as CEO of ICKC he was one of the principals involved in creating and launching the invention-based TV program now known as Make48. The show is in its 4th season and featured on PBS. Sean has served as both MC and as a pitch coach for contestants on the show.
Sean currently serves as a mentor at the University of Missouri Kansas City (UMKC) within the E-Scholars program. Students that are accepted to the program are challenged to create an actual business within 9 months that can scale to $5 Million in 5 years.
Sean’s specialties include sales training, time management and communications.
At The SUMMIT he’ll share with you self-management techniques that can help you achieve invention success while still having time for family and community. These are the strategies used by the top 1%.
Sean Murphy is a Featured Speaker at Inventor Process: The SUMMIT.
Join us at Inventor Process: The Summit. Don’t miss this exclusive event for inventors and entrepreneurs. Opportunity is here!
Inventor Process: The SUMMIT 2020 Agenda
April 25th, 2020
Opens at 7:30 AM
7:30 AM – 8:30 PM
Morning Coffee & Networking:
All Ticket Holders welcome
7:30 AM till 9:00 AM
Las Vegas, Nevada
VIP Breakfast & Networking Mixer:
VIP & Ultimate Ticket Holders
7:30 AM till 9:00 AM
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
1:30 PM – 3:50 PM
Workshops / Pitch Rooms
All-Star Q & A Panel
Break & Networking
4:05 PM – 6:30 PM
All-Star Pitch Panel
6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Closing Cocktail Celebration & Networking Social – Open to All Ticket Holders
VIP & Ultimate Ticket Holders: Enjoy an Exclusive Lunch Banquet with Special Guests & Experts
VIP & Ultimate Ticket Holders: Enjoy a Private VIP Cocktail Dinner with Meet & Greets, Photos and More
- – Admission to Event
- – Welcome Gift
- – Morning Coffee & Networking Mixer
- – Access to All Three Sessions
- – Access to Workshops
- – General Admission Seating
- – Pitch Your Product – limited spots
- – Closing Cocktail Celebration & Networking Social
- – Free Event Parking
- – Exclusive Discount on Hotel Rooms
- – EVERYTHING from Summit Express, plus!
- – Priority Registration
- – Early access to Morning Coffee & Networking Mixer
- – Priority Seating Area
• In front of Summit Express
- – Pitch Your Product – Priority Opportunity
- – EVERYTHING from Priority Summit Express, plus!
- – Expedited VIP Registration
- – VIP Seating Area
- – Private VIP Lunch Reception with Special Guests
- – Private VIP Cocktail Dinner & Mixer (starting at 7:30pm)
- – Two Complimentary Cocktail Beverages
- – Meet & Greet with Speakers, Experts and Special Guest
- – EVERYTHING from VIP Experience, plus!
- – Upgraded Welcome Gift
- – The Ultimate Seating Area
- – Private VIP Lunch with Special Guests
- – Private VIP Cocktail Dinner & Mixer (Starting at 6:30pm)
- – Four Complimentary Cocktail Beverages
- – Photo with Special Guest
- – Extended Meet & Greet with Speakers, Experts and Special Guests
– Everything from Ultimate Experience, plus!
– Special Welcome Gift
– Best Seats in the Main Ballroom
– Green Room Access, Meet & Greets and Photo Opportunities
– 10 Complimentary Cocktail Beverages
– Admission to The SUMMIT for Two
– Access to Workshops – reserved seating
– Private VIP Lunch Reception – Main Table Seating
– Private VIP Cocktail Dinner & Mixer – reserved table with Special Guest
– Private Meet & Greet with President of Inventor Process
Exclusive VIP Experiences
Who you know is as important as what you know. Do you want the most access and an insider’s experience? VIP, Ultimate and Big Baller attendees are invited to exclusive events. Enjoy meet & greets, photos, networking, top quality food and cocktails with special guests and industry professionals.