Chief Merchant Officer
SLC Group Holdings, LLC
Dara Trujillo is the Chief Merchant Officer for SLC Group Holdings, LLC. Dara and her SLC team directly invest in inventions, start-ups and existing companies and then leverage their experience, network and business knowledge to help inventors and entrepreneurs grow their brands.
Her top priority is finding amazing inventors and entrepreneurs and taking them from start-up to stardom!
Dara possesses nearly 30 years of retail and Walt Disney Company experience creating worldwide concepts and products. During her 15 years at Disney, she created products and experiences that are still enjoyed by guests today, such as the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Goofy’s Candy Company, The Pirates League, as well as expanding the Pin Trading experience.
She was instrumental in growing Disney’s franchise business for the Disney Channel and Pirates of the Caribbean. And if that wasn’t enough, while at Disney she successfully launched Duffy the Disney Bear, Dooney & Bourke, Vera Bradley, Vinylmation and a private label cosmetic line.
Additionally, she spent the first few years of Shark Tank on the set motioning to the Sharks with a thumbs up or thumbs down if they should invest in the product. Now, if the Sharks trust Dara’s judgement, then you can too!
Most recently Dara was VP of Merchandise Business Development for HSN where she created and managed the American Dreams Program and Entrepreneur Academy to help entrepreneurs and inventors realize their TV retail dreams.
Dara is an overall branding, marketing, retail and business powerhouse. She has the unique ability to spot winning products and then act quickly to turn them into marketplace successes. Her top priority is finding amazing inventors and entrepreneurs and taking them from start-up to stardom!
Dara Trujillo is a Keynote Speaker at Inventor Process: The SUMMIT.
Meet Dara at The SUMMIT and pitch her for a deal!
Join us at Inventor Process: The Summit. Don’t miss this exclusive event for inventors and entrepreneurs. Opportunity is here!
Inventor Process: The SUMMIT 2020 Agenda
April 25th, 2020
Opens at 7:30 AM
7:30 AM – 8:30 PM
Morning Coffee & Networking:
All Ticket Holders welcome
7:30 AM till 9:00 AM
Las Vegas, Nevada
VIP Breakfast & Networking Mixer:
VIP & Ultimate Ticket Holders
7:30 AM till 9:00 AM
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
1:30 PM – 3:50 PM
Workshops / Pitch Rooms
All-Star Q & A Panel
Break & Networking
4:05 PM – 6:30 PM
All-Star Pitch Panel
6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Closing Cocktail Celebration & Networking Social – Open to All Ticket Holders
VIP & Ulitmate Ticket Holders: Enjoy an Exclusive Lunch Banquet with Special Guests & Experts
VIP & Ultimate Ticket Holders: Enjoy a Private VIP Cocktail Dinner with Meet & Greets, Photos and More
- – Admission to Event
- – Welcome Gift
- – Morning Coffee & Networking Mixer
- – Access to All Three Sessions
- – Access to Workshops
- – General Admission Seating
- – Pitch Your Product – limited spots
- – Closing Cocktail Celebration & Networking Social
- – Free Event Parking
- – Exclusive Discount on Hotel Rooms
- – EVERYTHING from Summit Express, plus!
- – Priority Registration
- – Early access to Morning Coffee & Networking Mixer
- – Priority Seating Area
• In front of Summit Express
- – Pitch Your Product – Priority Opportunity
- – EVERYTHING from Priority Summit Express, plus!
- – Expedited VIP Registration
- – VIP Seating Area
- – Private VIP Lunch Reception with Special Guests
- – Private VIP Cocktail Dinner & Mixer (starting at 7:30pm)
- – Two Complimentary Cocktail Beverages
- – Meet & Greet with Speakers, Experts and Special Guest
- – EVERYTHING from VIP Experience, plus!
- – Upgraded Welcome Gift
- – The Ultimate Seating Area
- – Private VIP Lunch with Special Guests
- – Private VIP Cocktail Dinner & Mixer (Starting at 630pm)
- – Four Complimentary Cocktail Beverages
- – Photo with Special Guest
- – Extended Meet & Greet with Speakers, Experts and Special Guests
– Everything from Ultimate Experience, plus!
– Special Welcome Gift
– Best Seats in the Main Ballroom
– Green Room Access, Meet & Greets and Photo Opportunities
– 10 Complimentary Cocktail Beverages
– Admission to The SUMMIT for Two
– Access to Workshops – reserved seating
– Private VIP Lunch Reception – Main Table Seating
– Private VIP Cocktail Dinner & Mixer – reserved table with Special Guest
– Private Meet & Greet with President of Inventor Process
Exclusive VIP Experiences
Who you know is as important as what you know. Do you want the most access and an insider’s experience? VIP, Ultimate and Big Baller attendees are invited to exclusive events. Enjoy meet & greets, photos, networking, top quality food and cocktails with special guests and industry professionals.