Daddy of the Scrub Daddy
Entrepreneur and Inventor
Aaron Krause is an accomplished entrepreneur and inventor with more than 25 years of experience in patenting and manufacturing innovative products. With products in major big-box retailers and acquisitions by such industry giants as 3M Company, Krause is a self-made entrepreneurial success story who prides himself on hard work, dedication and imagination.
Prior to his success, Krause graduated Syracuse University with a degree in psychology. Much to his parents’ dismay, he found his niche in the car detailing industry. This led to the development and patenting of a double-sided buffing pad that solved many problems he and his associates encountered in the car detailing business. Krause then refined the pad, gained additional patents and created even more car detailing products. Knowing he was onto something special, Krause’s new mantra summarized his dedication to solving problems through innovation and invention. In September 2008, after Krause engaged in lengthy discussions, 3M agreed to acquire his company.
Krause then received national attention when he appeared on the hit ABC show Shark Tank with his invention the smiley face Scrub Daddy scrubber sponge. After successfully pitching the sharks Krause received a capital infusion from prolific inventor and celebrity mogul Lori Greiner. Since then, Krause and Greiner have sold tens of millions of “the smiling sponges” to well-known retailers including QVC, Bed Bath & Beyond, Wal-Mart, Target, Kroger, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Ace Hardware, Giant, Walgreen’s, and Amazon.
As a result of continued media, marketing, and business development efforts, Scrub Daddy has exceeded $170 million in retail sales since the Shark Tank appearance and continues to gain recognition as a household brand. The product line, which was developed with extensions and iterations, was spotlighted in The Wall Street Journal as a contender in the half-billion-dollar sponge market.
In 2014, Scrub Daddy was named the “Most Successful Product” in Shark Tank’s history and continues to hold that prestigious title.
In 2016, Krause won Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award for Greater Philadelphia, and Scrub Daddy won Philadelphia Business Journal’s Best Places to Work 2016.
Keeping to his mantra, Krause partnered with Carbon Sports LLC, reinventing the company and product and relaunching as Tovi Hockey, a revolutionary hockey stick that will forever change the game. But Krause’s innovation isn’t limited to the rink and kitchen. He partnered with the UK company Nifty to develop his latest invention: a patented battery-charging belt that is both practical and fashionable. Additionally, he’s starting four new companies, serves as a manufacturing consultant and appears regularly on QVC.
Aaron’s inventions have garnered the attention of numerous media outlets and have been featured in The Philadelphia Inquirer, as well as on high-profile TV shows like Good Morning America, The View, CNBC Squawk Box, ABC News, New York Live and ABC’s Shark Tank as well as their spin-off Beyond the Tank.
Despite his busy schedule, Krause finds time to coach and play ice hockey for the Flyers Youth Ice Hockey organization in Voorhees Township, New Jersey. Although his managerial duties often take him around the globe, he makes a point to mentor budding entrepreneurs, and enjoys spending time and traveling with his devoted wife and 13 -year-old twins.
At The SUMMIT Aaron will share with you how the Scrub Daddy came to life, how’s he’s built on that tremendous success, his upcoming innovations, and what it takes to succeed.
Aaron Krause is a Keynote Speaker at Inventor Process: The SUMMIT.
Meet Aaron at The SUMMIT and pitch him for a deal.
Join us at Inventor Process: The Summit. Don’t miss this exclusive event for inventors and entrepreneurs. Opportunity is here!
Inventor Process: The SUMMIT 2020 Agenda
April 25th, 2020
Opens at 7:30 AM
7:30 AM – 8:30 PM
Morning Coffee & Networking:
All Ticket Holders welcome
7:30 AM till 9:00 AM
Las Vegas, Nevada
VIP Breakfast & Networking Mixer:
VIP & Ulitmate Ticket Holders
7:30 AM till 9:00 AM
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
1:30 PM – 3:50 PM
Workshops / Pitch Rooms
All-Star Q & A Panel
Break & Networking
4:05 PM – 6:30 PM
All-Star Pitch Panel
6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Closing Cocktail Celebration & Networking Social – Open to All Ticket Holders
VIP & Ultimate Ticket Holders: Enjoy an Exclusive Lunch Banquet with Special Guests & Experts
VIP & Ultimate Ticket Holders: Enjoy a Private VIP Cocktail Dinner with Meet & Greets, Photos and More
- – Admission to Event
- – Welcome Gift
- – Morning Coffee & Networking Mixer
- – Access to All Three Sessions
- – Access to Workshops
- – General Admission Seating
- – Pitch Your Product – limited spots
- – Closing Cocktail Celebration & Networking Social
- – Free Event Parking
- – Exclusive Discount on Hotel Rooms
- – EVERYTHING from Summit Express, plus!
- – Priority Registration
- – Early access to Morning Coffee & Networking Mixer
- – Priority Seating Area
• In front of Summit Express
- – Pitch Your Product – Priority Opportunity
- – EVERYTHING from Priority Summit Express, plus!
- – Expedited VIP Registration
- – VIP Seating Area
- – Private VIP Lunch Reception with Special Guests
- – Private VIP Cocktail Dinner & Mixer (starting at 7:30pm)
- – Two Complimentary Cocktail Beverages
- – Meet & Greet with Speakers, Experts and Special Guest
- – EVERYTHING from VIP Experience, plus!
- – Upgraded Welcome Gift
- – The Ultimate Seating Area
- – Private VIP Lunch with Special Guests
- – Private VIP Cocktail Dinner & Mixer (Starting at 630pm)
- – Four Complimentary Cocktail Beverages
- – Photo with Special Guest
- – Extended Meet & Greet with Speakers, Experts and Special Guests
– Everything from Ultimate Experience, plus!
– Special Welcome Gift
– Best Seats in the Main Ballroom
– Green Room Access, Meet & Greets and Photo Opportunities
– 10 Complimentary Cocktail Beverages
– Admission to The SUMMIT for Two
– Access to Workshops – reserved seating
– Private VIP Lunch Reception – Main Table Seating
– Private VIP Cocktail Dinner & Mixer – reserved table with Special Guest
– Private Meet & Greet with President of Inventor Process
Exclusive VIP Experiences
Who you know is as important as what you know. Do you want the most access and an insider’s experience? VIP, Ultimate and Big Baller attendees are invited to exclusive events. Enjoy meet & greets, photos, networking, top quality food and cocktails with special guests and industry professionals.